Our value proposition to our customers and partners is the consistent delivery of high quality solutions that maximize cost effectiveness without sacrificing innovation.
The signature of our corporate culture is our rigorous commitment to integrity, quality, innovation, and collaboration. We maintain a corporate culture of excellence which recognizes the need for continuous improvement in order to maintain competitiveness and foster the growth of the company and our individual employees. Our approach to service delivery focuses on setting up multiple feedback mechanisms and using the input from our clients and stakeholders to continuously improve our processes and approach from kick-off to close-out.
At GOH we are actively involved in numerous outreach and community service efforts and regularly give back to the communities in which we work and live. Below are some of the charitable, volunteer, and community-based activities in which we participate:
- Girls Scouts of America
- Big Brothers and Big Sisters of America
- National Capital Area Chapter of the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- Fellowship of Christian Athletes
- The 13th Man Foundation
- Lupus Foundation of America, Inc.
- Career and Technical Education Business Partnership Advisory Board
- AVID (Advancement Via Individual Determination)
- Loudon County Public Schools, College Achievement Minority Program for Unique Students (CAMPUS)