Guardians of Honor is excited to be the provider of
Are you currently supporting NASA on an incumbent contract/cooperative agreement?
Great, you are considered an incumbent and qualify for a special hiring process! Please fill out the following contact form.
Team GOH offers comprehensive benefits packages with the following benefits:
Medical, Dental, Vision, Retirement, Life Insurance, Education Reimbursement, Employee Assistance, Disability
NSTEM CONTRACT OVERVIEW
NASA has selected Guardians of Honor (GOH) to provide a wide range of science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) products and services to the agency, including its Office of STEM Engagement (OSTEM).
Under the NASA Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (NSTEM) contract GOH will provide services to execute NASA’s vision and mission to immerse students, especially those underrepresented and underserved in NASA’s work and research, enhance STEM literacy, and inspire the next generation of aeronautics and space explorers. These services include:
- NASA internships and fellowships
- Awards and grants support
- STEM content and products
- Participant recruitment
- NASA workforce and career learning experiences
- NASA K-12 STEM engagement
- NASA K-12 educator professional development
- NASA K-12 collegiate competitions and challenges
- NASA institutional support for research and development
- Performance assessment and evaluation services