SeaPort-e is the Navy’s electronic platform for acquiring support services in 22 functional areas including Engineering, Financial Management, and Program Management. Over 2400 SeaPort-e IDIQ multiple award holders provide services to the Navy Systems Commands (NAVSEA, NAVAIR, SPAWAR, NAVFAC, and NAVSUP), the Office of Naval Research, Military Sealift Command, and the United States Marine Corps. Since nearly 85% of its contract–holders are small businesses, the SeaPort-e approach to acquiring services provides opportunity that fuels the Nation’s engine of job growth.
Professional Support Services Scope: Engineering, Financial Management, and Program Management in 22 functional areas, to include:
- Research and Development Support
- Engineering, System Engineering and Process Engineering Support
- Modeling, Simulation, Stimulation, and Analysis Support
- Prototyping, Pre-Production, Model-Making, and Fabrication Support
- System Design Documentation and Technical Data Support
- Software Engineering, Development, Programming, and Network Support
- Reliability, Maintainability, and Availability (RM&A) Support
- Human Factors, Performance, and Usability Engineering Support
- System Safety Engineering Support
- Configuration Management (CM) Support
- Quality Assurance (QA) Support
- Information System (IS) Development, Information Assurance (IA), and Information Technology (IT) Support
- Inactivation and Disposal Support
- Interoperability, Test and Evaluation, Trials Support
- Measurement Facilities, Range, and Instrumentation Support
- Logistics Support
- Supply and Provisioning Support
- Training Support
- In-Service Engineering, Fleet Introduction, Installation and Checkout Support
- Program Support
- Functional and Administrative Support
- Public Affairs and Multimedia Support
Task Order Awards
GOH was awarded the Navy SeaPort-e contract in April 2015 to support the National Capital Zone. All task orders received will be posted below.
Navy SeaPort-e Team Members
To support Navy SeaPort-e functional areas, we are continually evaluating other partners who can help us offer additional strategic solutions to fully utilize this multiple award contract vehicle.
GOH Quality Assurance Program
Reporting and monitoring play a critical role in assuring that our QC strategy responds to our clients’ needs and vision for different requirements. Our quality control and risk mitigation strategy uses data, ad hoc, and scheduled reporting, as well as oversight from our project management and quality assurance teams to consistently deliver high-quality products and services on time and within budget. We develop a tailored Quality Control Plan for each project, track progress against scheduled milestones and benchmarks, and maintain continuous communication with the COR and project team to assure timeliness and quality. All GOH deliverables are subjected to a multi-tiered QC process to ensure the consistency and quality of all products prior to submission. GOH is committed to identifying risks before they become problems and will work to mitigate and/or resolve all identified risks.
GOH SeaPort-e Program Office
GOH SeaPort-e Customer Satisfaction