GOH is looking for a Customer Service Representative who is organized, detailed oriented, and a fast learner. You must have a familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel. Your primary responsibilities will be to provide end user technical support throughout the peer review process; research, identify, and document issues; provide guidance to end users as needed for the application receipt system; escalate significant issues to the appropriate resource to include GOH and client peer review staff; manage ticketing system to identify and track work requests; provide superior customer service to end users and track activities for work tickets as assigned.
Job Function: Customer Service Support and Data Entry
Job Division: Scientific Research and Peer Review
Education: Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not required
Experience: 2 years of customer service and/or helpdesk experience
Location: Frederick, MD
Essential Functions: The candidate will be familiar with the program announcement process; review program announcements and conduct tests to ensure accurate delivery of email correspondence; support senior research team members; and provide administrative support.
Specific areas of expertise and experience include:
- Strong written and oral skills communication skills
- Must be extremely organized and detail oriented
- Comfortable working in a high-tempo, quick turnaround team setting
- Ability to sort/organize document review packets
- Data entry (MS Office Suite – Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Word proficiency)
- Typing speed of 45 WPM or above
- Document reproduction, sorting and mailing
- Effective collaboration and communication with team members